Tuesday 25 August 2009

Home from hike

Hey everybody!
My name is Rebecca and that´s all you need to know.
I´m going first year of the IB-programme in Sweden. I´ve gotten the best class ever! Everybody is so nice. Today I came home from a hike we had. I wasn´t with them at first. I had to go to the doctor because of my arm. (nothing scary, everything is where it should be and nothing is broken. I´ll tell you more later on) I jonined them later yesterday evening. Then (after I had eaten) we sat by the campfire till 2 am. Well not hole class, but I was there. When we got in, we didn´t wanna bother all the people who was sleeping so we dicided to sleep in the gathering-room and sleep in the sofa´s.
Later on you will get pictures.
But that´s later.
I hope you´ll enjoy reading my blog!
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment