Saturday 5 September 2009

Daft hands and bodies

Hey everybody!
Today I´ve been out and walking with my dog for an hour. We will do the same tomorrow if Hector agrees. Otherwise I´ll get out and jog for half an hour.
I´ve been sitting here and watched "daft hands" and "daft bodies". Someone has written the lyrics to "Harder, better, faster, stronger" one thier hands and bodies (two diffrent videos, I think you get it) and made up some sort of dance to the song so they show the lyrics.
It would be fun to do something like that! But I would probebly need like years of traning to nail that coreagrafi. I could try to do the one with the hands. But mabye it´s "harder" and "faster", so I need to be "better" and "stronger" before I try.
Haha! I know the I got bad humor but it´s not my fault.
I´ll check the video out one more time and then I´ll try with my hands.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment