Friday 18 September 2009

Pathetic

The feeling I´ve got
Is right on the spot
Where my mind goes every day
No matter how I try, it just wanna stay
I think of you
Had it really with me to do?
Or was it the girl that hurted you so bad
I know that you are still sad
But really true I can say
That I know how you feel every day
It´s sick
But you will always stick
Right on that spot in my head
And always be there, just like my morning bread
You might not feel the same
And I can´t blame
Every time you look at me
I really do see
How hurted you are
It´s in your eyes like a big scar
I wish I could take it away
And if I got up with you, I would stay
It would probebly not be me then
Who gave that reletionship an end
If you got anything to say
Don´t hold it back let it fly away
So that I can hear
Then it all will be clear
But right now please don´t look
Cause the feeling I get is not off the hook
I just feel so pathetic cause I belived
That it could be you and me
I can´t say I´m in love
Cause I have only seen what´s obove
If you let me look inside
Then I could see what you really hide
Let me help, let me lissen to you when you speak
Together we could find the answer that we both seek
You know
I´ve been throug harder things that I do not show
It was mabye not harder for me then it is for you
But it still was harder then you can realise when you read this trough
That was the last I think
When you´ve seen this, please give me a wink

No comments:

Post a Comment