Friday 4 September 2009

Weekend again...

Most people would say like "Ohh yes, it´s weekend again!". But I don´t like it. I know, I´m a little wierd, but I like my class so much! It´s so fun to meet everybody.
Today we had Physics, Sience and math. At Physics, we just talk a bit or at least the pe.teacher did. It was raining outside so she asked us who wanted to follow her out and jog half an hour in the woods. I was suprised over how many there was that wanted to follow. My self who are not that much of an runner in rain, did not follow. Now I´m supposed to do something during the weekend insted and write about it and leave it on the teachers desk on monday.
I asked her if I could just walk with my dog for like an hour a day and she said that it was okey but I could make something more. So mabye I´ll take my bike to the jogging tracks and run like two or three rounds. That makes like two or three kilometers. I think that one round is one kilometer.
At Sience we had a test. We were supposed to have learned 19 trees in english and how they look. But the teacher only had 15 of the trees with him so it was just them. I got all correct!
But I tought it was quite easy.
Math was as use to be. The teacher had something he wanted to go throug and we write it down. Then we just keep working on in the compendium that we got now til we get our books.
That´s my school day.
There is not much to write about the weekend cause I don´t know what to do in the weekend relly.
Well I guess that´s it.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment